About me

My photo
Hello my dear students! Welcome to our class blog! This blog has been started to create an effective and fruitful collaboration between you and me! Hope you will enjoy the course.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Consultation and Examination

Dear students,
 The second semester has come to an end! I really appreciate your being active at the lessons and creative with your projects - I hope you enjoyed the course and everything you leart will be useful for you in the future. One last thing is left - FINAL EXAM, which will be held on 25th of May at 2:20 p.m. in IRIM. The exam will be in written form, it will last for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The CONSULTATION will be organized on 23rd of May at 11:00 a.m. in ETRC. This is the chance for you to ask additionals questions and those who have some debts left will have the possibility to pass them and get admision to the exam.
Best wishes!
If you do all the exercises in the presentation below, you certainly will pass!
Examination in the 2 semester
View more PowerPoint from Irina K

To enlarge your knowledge about different ways of expressing FUTURE in English, you can read this blog post:  http://lolawannalearnenglish.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-future-holds.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It was funny.

    Keep on posting!

    my page; zusätzliche Informationen

    ReplyDelete