About me

My photo
Hello my dear students! Welcome to our class blog! This blog has been started to create an effective and fruitful collaboration between you and me! Hope you will enjoy the course.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Plans for Summer?


Our course in the English language is over in this academic year. I was lucky to have students who showed sincere interest in studying English, prepared amazing projects during the course, composed essays with marvellous plot, gave witty answers during the lessons and even took part in the song contest! Both you and I worked to achieve success, that is why I suggest we celbrate the end of this academic year by doing something or going somewhere together. My ideas I suggest in the right column, please, vote or suggest your own in the comments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment